This category covers articles posted on toddlers. Many of these articles may fall under other categories, but if you’re looking for a particular article for help and ideas with your toddler then this is the resource to find it. A toddler is defined as a child that is over a year old, but less than three and this section will go over fun activities and helpful tips for parents.
Toddlerhood can be a difficult phase for a child. They’re no longer babies anymore yet they aren’t quite old enough to comprehend certain actions and demands given by parents. You’ve most likely heard the phrase terrible twos, right? That’s because children this age are testing their boundaries (and your patience) to discover new things.
Toddlers learn a little differently from babies. By the time they’ve reached this stage in development, many gross motor skills have been acquired allowing them to do more activities. Get ready for your little Miss or Mr. Independent as they will begin showing interest in taking on certain tasks such as dressing themselves. Find out ways to help boost your child toddler’s developmental skills and prepare them for Pre-K.
See the listed articles below for a guide of all featured posts for this category.
- 10 Things Your Child Should Know Before Kindergarten
- Learning Activities for Summer
- Homeschooling: Hands-On Learning
- Do-It-Yourself Sensory Toys
- Repurpose A Play Yard
- Fun and Traditional Kids Party Ideas
- Homeschooling: 5 Learning Activities for Preschoolers
- Super Foods for Kids
- Simple Chores for Toddlers
- Best Booster Seats for Toddlers
- Best Car Seats for Toddlers
- Traveling With Kids
- Clever Ways to Disguise Vegetables
- Ideas for Packing School Lunches
- Preschool Check-Up
- When to Start Transitioning from Crib
You may also want to check out our section on learning for more ideas of things to do with your child.